Compartir en Facebook

I am adapt to alot of anime categories. I like action series (sci-fi, ganster, suspense, ect.), and I also am endowed to the softer less violent anime (romance, comedy, ect.). This gives me variety. The one important factor in anything I do for fun - variety is the key.

From a top 5/6 of my favorite anime:

#5.) Blue Gender - It has a very touching story and ending. It also is action packed and creatively designed. This is definitely in my top 5/6.

#4.) Aquarion - The past to present content alligned to make 2 stories out of 1. More or less the meaning behind this particular work of art is by far an intriguing glimpse of what conflicts occur when human's excessive behavior toward their ideals reaches an impact on their lives. The drama is welcome for a great outlook in this matter.

#3.) Please Teacher - If you want a laugh out of a romantic comedy, this is the best one I can offer. Intelligenly funny, good edge of your seat fun, and very colorfully created.

#2.) Bleach - I am still currently checking out the rest of the series from episode 69, however the part that makes this show my second favorite anime is episodes 1-60. Humorous, action-bound, and overall sweet in every genre of selection in the anime world.

My #1.) favorite manga is a tie. I like the first series and movie of ghost in the shell. The story, the artwork, and pretty much the whole package was an example of what i call entertaining. It just kept me on the edge of my seat. However Ghost in the Shell first saga was evened with the suspenseful dramatic movie Straight Jacket. Another in my opinion exceptional, dramatic story. These overall cartoons I've watched and are my very favorite.

This concludes my anime that I like

Your Ad Here

0 comments