Compartir en Facebook

If you are wondering how do I get dog urine smell out of concrete then I think I can help you. Dog urine is a horrible smell and when on concrete can be pretty tough to get rid of. My dogs used to urinate in the driveway all the time and it was really frustrating. I trained them though and they don't now. Here are some of my top tips for people asking how do I get dog urine smell out of concrete.

Paper Towels - You must act really quickly at the start. As soon as you think that your dog may have urinated be on the move. Grab yourselves some paper towels and some gloves. You want to keep on applying the paper towels until you can get up no more dog urine. Apply pressure really hard to get every last drop. Some recommend a mop here but that just tends to spread the urine which is not what we want, we want rid of the urine and the smell, right?

Baking Soda - Ok, now you have used the paper towels you need to sprinkle some baking soda on the dog urine area. Now you have to leave it for 30 minutes to an hour so it can soak up as much of the smell and actual urine as is possible. When this time is over, it's time to get out your vacuum cleaner and vacuum the whole area thoroughly.

There might still be a lingering smell of urine in the air but that is normal. You can cover this temporarily by spraying the area with air freshener. It should go on it own within a day or so anyways. It is seriously worth learning how to train your dog because it saves you so much money, time and effort in the long term. It's great when people come around too and see how well you have trained your dog and equally as embarrassing when you invite friends around and the smell of dog urine is in the air.

"I bet you're searching the internet looking for the best methods to handle your dog urinating for free and I totally understand that. I was in your position and all the information seemed too much and information conflicted and it was pretty annoying at the time.

Finally I just thought I'd buy something and apply it regularly and it worked way beyond my expectations. Now I have 2 dogs (both Cocker Spaniels) who I would not have recognised just 1 month ago. If you're interested in just getting this problem out of the way as quickly as possible. Click here for Dog Urine Smell On Concrete

Your Ad Here

0 comments